Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Resident Care Coordinator
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full-Time Resident Care Coordinator
Brookdale Harrisonburg 2101 Deyerle Avenue Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Our resident care coordinators lead by example. They display the passion, flexibility and engagement that it takes to make a difference in the lives of our patients. They are team players, who supervise the resident care staff, coordinate training and assist in medication management. If you''re the kind of person who empowers others by being a positive role model and caring teacher we encourage you to apply.
In this role you''ll discover opportunities to advance your career and find support to gain the experience and education you''ll need to move to the next level. Many of our care coordinators advance into larger leadership roles or corporate positions. We''re the nation''s largest senior living company, so you''ll have plenty of opportunities to grow.
* Manage the healthcare of all residents within the community, including the dissemination of information to families and staff
* Assist the Health and Wellness Director in medication management, including administration of medications to residents and ordering medication from pharmacy
* Provide direct supervision of care given within the community
* Foster a homelike atmosphere throughout the community
* Ensure all residents are treated with respect and dignity, recognizing individual needs and encouraging independence
* Train and educate nursing staff on an ongoing basis, in-services and situational training/counsel
Bringing new life to senior living.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate''s degree in nursing
* One year of relevant experience
* Must have CPR certification
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Wednesday - Dec. 2, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.