Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Business Development Manager
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Company Overview: Provides personnel for turnarounds and capital projects to the leading oil and petrochemical companies in the world.
Position Title: Account Manager
Compensation: $100K - $130K base + commission
Benefits: Standard package
Location: Houston, TX
Summary: The Account Manager is directly responsible for identifying, qualifying, and growing the Company''s business with new and existing customer targets. This is a key position for sustained profitable growth by achieving sales goals and executing sales plans within an assigned sales territory and/or target accounts.
• Responsible for identifying, quantifying , developing, and leading the sales strategy with assigned targets
• Collaborates regularly and effectively with Company management and operations teams to assure proper and timely implementation of account plans that maximize the value of the account for the Company
• Develops relationships and interacts with client''s key decision makers and influencers (economic buyers, technical buyers, coaches, ect…); Strives to systematically build influential relationships with members of the customer''s power base; Track performance in the company''s CRM
• Networks with clientele and prospects to develop the Company brand
• Directly responsible for gathering, analyzing, and developing customer profiles that reveal the following:
o Provides information relative to the customer''s needs, business drivers, industry trends, and competitors.
o Identifies unique problems, relative to the client, including biases and concerns of individual decision makers and key influential parties.
o Utilize the company''s CRM as an effective tool to manage all data related to the sales & marketing process and account success
• Enhance and position the Company for prime opportunities by educating the client on the company''s capabilities and solutions and gathering information that may support a distinct competitive advantage for the Company
• Works diligently to meet sales projections and subsequently maintains profit margins as set forth by Company Senior Management.
• Prepares and provides quality commercial proposals that ensures a maximum value to the customer and addresses the customer''s critical requirements.
• Leads, in conjunction with Sales Management, pro-active contract negotiations that result in a mutually beneficial outcome for both parties.
• Continuously monitors customer satisfaction and communicates any concerns to those who serve the customer; In addition, provides reciprocal feedback to assure the customer of Company''s commitment to fully meet their needs.
• Seeks future business by facilitating innovative and valuable solutions through new opportunities
• Set''s the business cadence and coordinate the efforts of all internal team members that provide service to the customers; Ensure that a company-wide synergistic approach is provided that satisfies the customer account; Goal is 100% client satisfaction.
• Ensures that all sales activities are conducted in strict compliance with company established quality assurance program guidelines including Corrective Action and Continuous Improvement Programs.
• Reports on account progress, opportunities, and challenges of business with assigned accounts / targets to the VP of
• Sales & Marketing on an ongoing basis; Company CRM is primary tool for reporting
• Maintains a high state of integrity and professionalism in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
• Prepare and review final documentation required for business performance reviews with respective customers;
• Assure the VP of Sales & Marketing and has reviewed and approved all presentations prior to meeting with the
• KPI Reporting: Oversee interaction with customers to ensure quality and performance issues are communicated and
• respective follow up activities (action items) are tracked internally and responses are delivered to the customer
• Performs all other special duties assigned by the VP of Sales & Marketing.
have significant,10+ years'', sales/business development experience within the refinery and petrochemical industry along with
• College degree preferred in Marketing, Technical, or Business related curriculum (B.S. or B.A.) & 5+ years of successful industry sales and marketing experience, preferably within the refining turnaround and projects industry.
• 5 + years in a service contractor organization, with managed services experience within the refining turnaround and projects industry.
Key Skillsets & Abilities:
• Strategic Thinking: Individual with creative energy and a track record of developing and leading sales strategies and
• key processes that focus on core business issues, defining challenges and goals, and proposing new and alternative
• Analytical Ability: Individual must possess outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills and exhibit leadership in
• validating, qualifying, and modeling business data and solutions. Must demonstrate an ability to be sensitive to
• emerging customer needs and competitors'' positions. Advanced expertise in business deal financials desired
• Influencing Skills: Must be an excellent communicator. Must have the ability to develop effective working
• relationships with the various functional and business leaders. Will be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
• and the ability to drive new concepts and ideas. Must be confident enough to constructively challenge peers and
• executives on their approach and thinking.
• Language / Writing: - Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to
• write effective correspondence and presentations. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
• group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Computer: - Highly skilled in Microsoft Office (MSWord, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), CRM, and other database
• software. Ability to quickly learn additional software programs as required by job responsibilities.
• B2B sales experience with major oil and gas companies is preferred
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Deborah Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Bonus Plan
Wednesday - Jun. 16, 2021
© 2001 - 2021 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.