Full-Time Hospice RN Case Manager for Denver, CO
Job #: RNHOd2CO39416a
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! We own and operate multiple hospice agencies around the country, with a full spectrum of care designed to respect the dignity of the people we care for. We focus on skilled and compassionate care while providing comfort and freedom from pain, and as much independence and control as possible.
It''s more than a job: it''s a passion.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Hospice RN Case Manager to provide services in the Greenwood Village area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on support and comfort for all our patients.
* Complete an initial, comprehensive and ongoing assessment of patient and family to determine hospice needs
* Provide a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es)
* Provide direct nursing care to residents, in compliance with the Nurse Practice Act, and federal, state and local laws
* Counsel the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs
* Assesses and evaluate patient''s status by writing and initiating plan of care, regularly re-evaluating patient and family/caregiver needs, and making necessary revisions to the plan
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s degree from an accredited school of nursing
* Valid Registered Nursing licensure in the state of practice
* At least one year of public nursing or hospital nursing experience
* Hospice experience preferred
* Valid driver''s license within the state of practice
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
Questions? Please contact Donna Winterhaler at email@example.com or 615-339-3621.
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.