Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
VP, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Senior Living - 111
, TN 37027
*This position will require relocation to Nashville, TN*
. Bringing new life to senior living.
development and enforcement of security strategy and policies. Oversees the selection, development, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, and enhancement of
security technology. This person also serves as the company''s
Security Officer. Performs IT risk assessments, audits, and security incident investigation.
* Create, maintain and communicate a comprehensive, modern, holistic
* Implement the
* Direct and approve the design of security systems
* Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested
* Review and approve security policies, controls and
incident response planning
* Review investigations after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis and recommendations for avoiding similar vulnerabilities
* Translate knowledge to identification of risks and actionable plans to protect the business
* Ensure that
security policies and procedures are communicated to all personnel and that compliance is enforced
* Manage all teams, employees, contractors and vendors involved in IT security
* Hire, train and mentor security team members
* Brief the
, E-Committee and the Board on status and risks, including taking the role of champion for the overall strategy and necessary budget
* Communicate best practices and risks to all parts of
, outside of IT
* Responsible for compliance with SOX,
and other regulations as required
* Build plans to educate the entire organization on
Security risks and best practices
* Responsible for the ongoing management of information security policies, procedures, and technical systems in order to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all organizational
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related field required; Master''s Degree preferred
* Minimum twelve years related experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* CISSP certification required
* Healthcare experience/background required
* HIPAA security experience required
* SOX experience required
* PCIDSS experience required
* Strong executive presence
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Monday - Mar. 30, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.