We have an immediate need for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker at our Wright-Patterson Air Force Base location, near Dayton Ohio. This LCSW is expected to apply social work procedures and techniques in the evaluation and treatment of psychological/psychiatric disorders while working with individuals, families, and groups.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Conduct psychosocial assessments and provide treatment to a wide variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, ethnic, educational, and other diversified backgrounds.
• Provide individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy.
• Consult medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
• Evaluate children from infancy through adolescence, to include conducting child and family interviews.
• Provide treatment across a range of modalities to include Psychotherapy, play, group and family therapy with all aged children and adolescents.
• Provide consultation and workshops with parents, schools, hospital staff, and other
personnel who work with children and adolescents.
• Provide training to clinical psychology residents and post-doctoral child psychology fellows, as required.
Education and Experience
• Master of Social Worker (M.S.W.) degree from a graduate school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
• Must have and maintain a current unrestricted license to independently practice social work in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
• Requires at least two (2) years experience in the last five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting.
• Minimum 40 hours per week
• Scheduled shifts are normally Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
• No call
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Anne Isidro (202) 558-4949 or Vishal Sabarwal at (301) 969 - 1566.