Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Baton Rouge, LA
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A company that is a premier specialty provider in the areas of scaffolding, insulation, paintings and coatings
POSITION TITLE: Business Development Manager
COMPENSATION: Competitive DOE & Location
LOCATION: Baton Rouge, LA
SUMMARY: This position fostering relationships with existing customers and develops relationships with new customers. Key success factors for this role includes effective communication, collaboration, negotiation, and a strategic view of the clients'' and company''s current business goals and objectives.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Creates and executes business plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Possesses a thorough understanding of company''s capabilities, identifies business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate line of business.
• Identifies customer issues and works with the operational lead to provide resolution
• Develops solid working relationship with the operations for the good of the customer and corporation.
• Responsible for identifying, quantifying , developing, and leading the sales effort with assigned targets; Collaborates regularly and effectively with regional sales and operations teams to assure proper and timely implementation of account plans
• Track response and performance
• Identify & develop internal teams for each account
• Enhance and position company for prime opportunities by educating the client on the company''s capabilities and solutions and gathering information that provides a distinct competitive advantage for company
• Strive to systematically build influential relationships with members of the client''s power base and within the company.
• Provides support and networks with peer groups to develop the company brand
• Continuously monitors client satisfaction and communicates any concerns to those who serve the client; In addition, provides reciprocal feedback to assure the client of company''s commitment to fully meet their needs.
• Seeks future business by facilitating solutions through new opportunities
• Maintains a high state of integrity and professionalism in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 10+ years of business development experience with scaffolding, insulation, painting and/or coatings.
• Experience in industrial services OR soft trades, EPC contacts and plant level in the oil and gas and petrochemical preferred
• Solid knowledge of capital project delivery
• Bachelor''s degree is preferred, not required
• Ability to demonstrate conflict resolution and strong critical thinking skills
• Ability to interface effectively with various levels of management, customers, and parts of operations
• Able to deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
• Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application
• Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment in interpreting and applying company policies to issues and problems
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Hazel Kassu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
Sunday - Apr. 5, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.