Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Interior Design Associate
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Brookdale Senior Living - 6737 W. Washington St. Suite 2300 Milwaukee, WI 53214
Job #: JIDCOmkeWI36179659
Bringing new life to senior living.
Assists in and provides administrative support with, the planning, designing, and furnishing interior environments of senior living residences.
* Assist in selecting the finishes for various residences. Present final selections to the Director of Interior Services for approval
* Prepare interior design boards when needed
* Prepare specification lists for furniture and furnishings. Present final specifications to the Director of Interior Services for approval
* Assist in preparing furniture layout plans with approval of Director of Interior Services
* Prepare FF&E Booklets for residence and Asset Management''s future use
* Prepare Fire Rating Booklets and distribute to all necessary parties
* Organize and update the Interior Design Resource Library
* Call vendors to schedule update meetings
* Provide accurate time records to the Director of Interior Services each week
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university preferred
* 0-2 years related industry experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Must possess a valid driver''s license and have access to a private vehicle for business use
* Working towards National Council for Interior Design Qualifications and becoming a Wisconsin Registered Interior Designer
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Friday - Jul. 3, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.