Freedom Plaza Care Center-SNF 13373 Plaza del Rio Blvd Peoria, AZ 85381
Job #: BSL000170917a
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist in the completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument (Minimum Data Set), including the Care Area Assessment Process (CAAs)
* Assist in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the comprehensive care plan
* Conduct and coordinate the development and completion of resident assessments, in accordance with the requirements of State, Federal and Company guidelines
* Responsible for overseeing the generation of Minimum Data Set (MDS) for each Medicare patient and electronic transmission of required data within timeframe mandated by the State
* Develop, implement, and maintain an ongoing quality assurance program for the resident assessment/care plans
* Develop and participate in the planning, conducting, and scheduling of timely in-service training classes that include assessment skills or techniques needed to complete the assessment and MDS functions of the community
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current State RN License
* One year of experience in a hospital, nursing care community, or other related health care facility
* Must be knowledgeable of general, rehabilitative and restorative nursing and medical practices, procedures, regulations and guidelines governing long-term care
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.