Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Aurora , CO
Brookdale Aurora 1820 South Potomac Street Aurora, CO 80012
Job #: BSL000167578
Bringing new life to senior living.
* Coordinate all external marketing, public relations and community outreach programs
* Utilize software systems to identify and contact leads, as well as develop a growing base of referral sources to achieve community occupancy goals
* Represent the community to referral sources and prospective residents, and explain the benefits of residing at our community
* Maintain working knowledge of local market trends and competitors to assist in development of sales and marketing strategies and action plans
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate''s degree; Bachelor''s degree in marketing or business preferred
* Two to four years sales experience in real estate or health care
* Experience with promotions, public relations or admissions preferred
* Excellent communication and customer service skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Proficiency with computers, computer applications to include Microsoft Office, and typing
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Monday - Jan. 18, 2021
© 2001 - 2021 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.