Make a difference Everyday!
Physical Therapists Assistant
Join the TEAM that champions teamwork, camaraderie, and strives for excellence!
City/State: Mobile, Alabama
Position: Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
City/State: Mobile, AL
CITY / STATE:
Alabama''s charm provides each city and town with its'' own unique flare and flavor.
Alabama offers picturesque landscapes that are the perfect backdrop for fine living! Alabama is all about Art & Culture, History and Heritage, Fun and Excitement! From the Tombigbee River Valley showcasing its wonderful taste of culture with gracious antebellum mansions, art galleries, scenic waterways and a treasure-trove of antique shops to The Robert Trent Jones Golf Trails located throughout the state. Rich in heritage and filled with entertainment beyond your wildest dreams. Unique nightlife, hot music & mouth-watering cuisine! It is a short drive from New Orleans. This coastal area is a sportsman paradise. Enjoy exhilarating water sports such as salt & freshwater fishing, boating, jet & water skiing. And for other naturists, the coastal area is considered a birdwatchers paradise.
WHAT WE DO:
EnduraCare Acute Care Services was founded 1981. We are the nation''s largest privately-held provider of therapy program management for hospitals and we currently service 13 states. We deliver labor productivity, revenue growth, staffing solutions, educational resources, and rehab expertise to ensure optimal performance.
Our average contract tenure of more than 10 years demonstrates our focus on long-term relationships with satisfied customers.
We are experts at and understand the complex reimbursement structures across all venues.
We do one thing, and we do it well!
Why EnduraCare Acute Care Services:
- We recognize that maintaining a positive organizational culture begins with its team of healthcare professionals. Who We Hire Matters!
- We embrace, we promote, we preserve the delicate balance between our patients'' quality of life, our company''s organizational goals, our core values and our employees'' personal & professional development.
- We are ethical and we are compliant.
- We foster an environment with a strong culture built on integrity and work ethic.
- We are committed to providing the best possible clinical care for our patients, creating a positive working environment for each of our employees and developing successful partnerships with our customers. Rehab and quality service are our passion!
- Realistic Expectations
- Quality Patient Care
- Education & Compliance
- Ideal company culture
- Supports employees'' growth and development
Offering an outstanding compensation package that includes:
Competitive Compensation Package • Each Compensation Package is specifically tailored to you!
- Ask about Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance pkg
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- MD Live (''on the go'' non-emergency medical assistance via phone, tablet, webcam)
- Disability Insurances
- Continuing Education
- Direct Deposit
Physical Therapist Assistant - PTA
Your Career Begins with us:
Contact: Chanta Courtney
Director of Recruiting