EnduraCare Acute Care Services
We''re not just out to change the world of therapy, we''re actually changing it!
Physical Therapist - Physical Therapy - PT
Travel Therapist - 13 week contract assignment
- Position: Physical Therapist - 13 week contract assignment
- Setting: Hospital
- Venue: Outpatient
- FTE: Full-time
Enduracare AcuteCare Services has UNIQUE opportunities for the right person!
If you have an interest in working in: Inpatient Acute,Inpatient Rehab Facility (IRF), Outpatient, Skilled Nursing Unit (SNU), Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF), Swing Bed, Transitional Care Unit (TCU), we have the ideal location for you.
EnduraCare Acute Care Services:
• Realistic Expectations
• Quality Patient Care
• Education & Compliance
• Ideal company culture
• Supports employee growth and development
• Enjoy where you are and love what you do!
• Rehab is your passion!
• Providing the best possible clinical care to your patients!
• Being a part of a positive working environment!
Who we are and what we do? EnduraCare Acute Care Services:
• America''s leading provider of hospital therapy services
• We provide services in 13 states within the US
• Our average contract tenure of more than 10 years demonstrates our focus on long-term relationships with satisfied customers.
• We do one thing, and we do it well! - Rehabilitation therapy services
Inpatient Acute Care
Inpatient Rehab (IRF)
Skilled Nursing Units
Skilled Nursing Facilities
• We understand the importance of the interdisciplinary process, delivering the required intensity of service and regulatory requirements driving service delivery.
To Discuss your ideal Physical Therapy position, contact:
Director - Traveler Program
381 Riverside Drive, Suite 440
Franklin, TN 37064