Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Transportation Coordinator, Secure Shredding - Iron Mountain, Pico Rivera, California (9261)
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Pico Rivera, C1
Our Pico Rivera, California facility, located at 7301 Stealth Parkway Pico Rivera, California 90660 is currently hiring a Transportation Coordinator, Secure Shredding.
Responsibilities include: This role is responsible for enabling an efficient day-to-day Transportation operation by supporting the Transportation Supervisor and couriers through route staffing, courier training, information gathering, absentee coverage and communication.
• Overseeing and scheduling the day to day activities of transportation employees. • Frequent communication with Management team regarding status and logistics of deliveries/pickups to ensure quality service is provided to our customers. • Assist management team in the supervision of transportation personnel. • Ensure all deliveries/pickups are done efficiently, specific customer requests or concerns are communicated to all transportation employees. • Ensure adherence to all security and operational procedures. • Other transportation activities as required by the needs of the company and the customer base.
• A High School Degree is required.
• 1+ years’ experience in a transportation-related lead or dispatching role.
• Driving experience, which includes customer processing, route delivery procedures and basic security and operational procedures.
• Understanding of DOT requirements.
• Ability to lift, move, push and pull equipment, cases, metal containers, or boxes in excess of 40-70 lbs.
• A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
The ideal applicant will have current exp. in transportation-related lead or dispatching role. At this time we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No agencies or phone calls, please. Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
It is the responsibility of every Iron Mountain employee:
• to comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and company policies
• to exhibit ethical behavior in accordance with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
• to complete required training within the allotted time frame
To submit your application for this job, please go to: http://ironmountain-transportation.jobs/pico-rivera-ca/transportation-coordinator-secure-shredding/F954971B00124283BF887E265D194BDD/job/
About Iron Mountain:
Iron Mountain enables 94% of the Fortune 1000 to smartly and securely manage their physical and digital information assets. With unmatched innovation and collaboration, our teams create information management solutions for our customers’ data, no matter what format, location or lifecycle stage it’s in and no matter where it’s kept. We are more than 17,000 people strong and growing. We’ve been a trusted records management leader since 1951.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
Tuesday - Jul. 7, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.