Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Transportation Service Specialist - Iron Mountain,Norcross, GA (7889)
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Norcross, Georgia facility
Our Norcross, Georgia facility, located at 1725 Young Court is currently hiring a Transportation Service Specialist.
Responsibilities include: Transportation Service Specialists are responsible for driving vehicles and coordinating the delivery / pick up of critical customer media in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
• Primary and back-up driving responsibilities on all routes providing delivery / pick up of media in agreement with company policy and customer requirements. Represent IMOSDP with high-quality customer service and professional / articulate communication and interaction with customers and internal employees. Understand and practice safe driving standards.
• Utilize mobile communication equipment in a safe and practical way following company policies and standards. Appearance must always be maintained and in accordance with company standards. Utilize handheld bar code scanner and related PC as required with SecureBase inventory systems.
• Responsible for organizing, loading and unloading media as required at both company and customer locations with the use of flatbeds and hand trucks.
• Complete delivery and pick up process appropriately by obtaining customer signatures (if applicable) or electronic identification adhering to company policy for authorization. Forward information for billing and filing purposes as necessary on a daily basis. Complete route, vehicle inspection checklists and other activities as required.
• Utilize Operations Payroll Information System (OPIS) for inputting and tracking of all media processing and payroll hours by entering time into appropriate categories.
• Other duties, as assigned by manager/supervisor.
• Demonstrate safe / efficient driving skills with an excellent driving record. Must understand company driving policies and the rules of the road. Must exercise defensive driving skills at all times. Ability to complete vehicle inspections and ensure the safe operating conditions of IMOSDP vehicles.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to read, write, and speak English well.
• Demonstrate strong customer service skills by displaying a neat appearance and courteous demeanor to customers and co-workers at all times. Handle customers’ media carefully, ensuring that it is transported safely and securely.
• Complete paperwork with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong familiarity with PCs and handheld scanning devices, e-mail and basic Microsoft Office applications.
• Our TSS employees will need to ensure a driving record is maintained that meets acceptable parameters for the IM Driver Qualification matrix for driving violations. Being unable to drive for IM may affect one’s ability to continue employment.
• Travel requirements based upon a 20 - day work month: Local 85%, overnight 5%.
• Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent. Compliance Obligations:
It is the responsibility of every Iron Mountain employee:
• to comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and company policies
• to exhibit ethical behavior in accordance with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
• to complete required training within the allotted time frame
To submit your application for this job, please go to: http://ironmountain.jobs/norcross-ga/transportation-service-specialist/1AC8E65B04D74447B532624ADE48AA50/job/.
About Iron Mountain:
Iron Mountain enables 94% of the Fortune 1000 to smartly and securely manage their physical and digital information assets. With unmatched innovation and collaboration, our teams create information management solutions for our customers’ data, no matter what format, location or lifecycle stage it’s in and no matter where it’s kept. We are more than 17,000 people strong and growing. We’ve been a trusted records management leader since 1951.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
Tuesday - Jul. 7, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.