Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Assistant Director of Clinical Services- Home health
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
The Villages, FL
Full Time Assistant Director of Clinical Services- Home health
The Villages, FL
Job #: ADCSHHOcalaFL68237554
Nurse on Call - Home Healthcare by Brookdale, is a Medicare certified agency providing home healthcare services. We take pride in our strong reputation for furnishing the high quality skilled nursing, rehabilitation and related services that our patients and their families and physicians expect and deserve. We enrich lives every day.
. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provides input and feedback to the DCS in the planning and development needs related to the administration of the Agency as set forth in the policies and procedures.
* Assists the DCS in the review, analysis, and appraisal of the effectiveness of the total Agency program.
* Works directly with the CMs and the care teams with the ongoing implementation of approved work methods, patient care model and procedures that reflect elements essential to rendering high quality care.
* Participates in all activities relevant to the professional services furnished, including the development of qualifications and the assignment of personnel.
* Reviews key benchmark reports with team members, sets clear expectations on performance, provides training/resources to achieve expectations and hold firm accountability.
* Ensures that the CMs and care teams comply with all state, local and federal regulatory requirements.
* Provides clinical oversight for all home health patients including evaluations of utilization of visits, recertification, discharges, adverse events, etc.
* Coordinates case conferences oversight with each discipline reporting to ensure quality care for patients.
* Enforces home health model by following the established workflow process and holding team members accountable to task assignments. Provides performance feedback to the DCS related to all care team members.
* Establishes and implements quality assurance program for improved patient care, and quality of life programs according to company policies and as required by federal regulations.
* Plans, develops, and implements safe practices for patient safety in accordance with state, federal, and OSHA regulations, and ensures that policies and procedures in regards to patient safety are consistently followed.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current Registered Nursing Licensure (RN) in the state of practice
* Bachelor''s degree in Nursing preferred.
* Minimum of three (3) years of experience as a professional nurse in a Medicare certified Home Health agency with two (2) years administrative/supervisory experience.
* Bachelor''s Degree from four-year college or university required
* Three years of nursing experience required; long term care experience preferred
* Home health administration and clinical experience is required
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan
Sunday - Jul. 12, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.