Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
South Bend, IN
Full Time Activity Coordinator First Shift
Brookdale South Bend 17441 State Rd #23 South Bend, IN 46635
Job #: BSL7249328
. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Plan, implement and monitor wellness and recreation programs to meet the specific needs of residents
* Provide programs and events that encourage engagement and socialization to help support high quality of life for our residents
* Manage volunteer program, including recruitment, training and supervising volunteers
* Plan monthly life enrichment calendar for community
* Coordinate transportation of residents to and from events outside of the community, which may include driving a community motor vehicle
* Ensure life enrichment programs meet all local, state and federal regulations
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate''s degree with emphasis in recreation, health education or related field; bachelor''s degree preferred
* Three years of direct programming experience with older adults
* Valid state driver''s license and clean driving record
* Flexibility with schedule including availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Compassion and desire to work with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Tuesday - Nov. 30, 2021
© 2001 - 2021 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.