1. Establishing annual goals and workplan for this new program at Restoration;
2. Communicating and reporting to internal and external stakeholders on progress;
3. Developing outreach and promotion strategies, including establishing partnerships and programs to disseminate information on program services;
4. Coordinating with counselors to ensure a pipeline of potential customers and that counselors integrate tools and strategies to support homeowners;
5. Establishing partnerships with banks and various programs that can provide financial support for down payment, closing costs, and access to affordable homes in the NYC metro area; and
6. Providing one on one and group counseling to residents that will include:
§ Assessment of barriers to housing and creation of a viable procurement plan;
§ Assist clients to become homeownership-ready and learn about support programs; and
§ Assist clients with locating and securing the housing of their choice.
§ Hold a Bachelor''s Degree from an accredited college or university.
§ 2-5 years of experience in implementation of housing programs.
§ Good knowledge of the field in terms of organizations, programs and funders.
§ Proven ability to meet quantitative benchmarks.
§ Experience organizing training programs and working with partner organizations.
§ Strong personal resonance with the organization''s mission.
§ Bi-Lingual a plus.
§ Strong interpersonal, networking and presentation skills
§ Knowledge of Google tools, Excel required, other programs is a plus.
Our organization offers a competitive benefits package. Salary is commensurate experience.