Executive Director of Information Technology
Mountain Land Physical Therapy is seeking a Director of I.T. to join our Executive Management Team in Cottonwood Heights, Utah. You will be the driver of all operational activities related to I.T. and will be a key player in the direction of an enterprise company with a strong growth path.
In this role you will oversee Mountain Land''s servers, networks, workstations and other related components, which supports over 40 physical therapy clinics through Utah, Idaho, and Montana. Additionally, you will support the Company''s active data analytics program with a solid technical understanding of relational databases, writing SQL queries, and working with unstructured data. You will also be an active member of Mountain Land''s Compliance Team, by managing the physical security, integrity, and safety of the computing environment and network.
A successful person in this role will have an innovative and creative mind, with a big-picture attitude when making decisions. You will need to have a strong interest in solving unique problems to help take the I.T. program and Mountain Land to the next level. This will be accomplished with the support of Mountain Land''s Executive Team, as well as a solid team of I.T. professionals to help carry out initiatives. If you enjoy being a part of a fun company that treats you like family and allows you to shape your department the way that you want, then this position is for you!
- Bachelor''s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.
- High-level of management experience in an I.T. operations setting.
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure, strategic planning and development, project management, and policy development.
- Excellent understanding and technical knowledge of current network and PC operating systems, hardware, protocols, and standards.
- Expert understand of server virtualization, iSCSI SAN storage, Windows Server components such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc. across a multi-site environment.
- Experience managing an M365 environment.
- Experience overseeing cloud VoIP systems, from analysis to contracting to implementation to ongoing support and changes related to business need across many distinct sites.
- Experience with systems design and development.
- Knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to privacy and security and with an emphasis in healthcare and HIPAA preferred.
Location: Cottonwood Heights, Utah
Starting Wage: 100k+ DOE, in addition an Executive Incentive Program dependent on the Company''s performance
Hours & Benefits: This is a full-time, benefited position and is eligible to receive medical, dental, and vision insurances, as well as life insurances, 401k, paid time off, and wellness incentives.
Apply: Please send resume, cover letter and salary expectations to Taylor Hunter, Mountain Land''s Corporate Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org