Come join our top tier organization! We now have an Exciting Senior Network Engineer opportunity immediately available for a long term engagement!
Location: onsite - NYC-midtown with some WFH (25%)
Selected candidate will be working on corporate network infrastructure projects at a top tier global firm''s enterprise infrastructure and will be involved with:
- The Planning, designing and upgrading network installation projects.
- Evaluation of network designs, network management scenarios, use-cases.
- Troubleshooting network architecture and making recommendations for system findings and enhancements. Making recommendations for leveraging network installations and reducing operational costs.
- Experience in both Data and Voice technologies
-Strong Product knowledge of Cisco, Meraki Wireless Networking Experience.
-Firewall Platform Experience - Cisco ASA w/Firepower services, Cisco Firepower Appliances, Cisco Firepower Threat Defense. Hands-On Experience with Cisco DNA / SDA Experience.
-Demonstrate a deep level Next-Generation Firewall Design and Migration Experience.
- Network and Security Proficiency working in Azure Public Cloud Environments.
- Virtualization and Container Network and Security Experience is a plus.
-Experience with Security Compliance Initiatives and best practices.
Seeking a candidate who is both collaborative and able to work independently with the ability to manage projects as well. Seeking strong customer service delivery skills and good communications skills.
Product knowledge of Optigo, HP is desired.
Any CCNA / CCNP Certifications is desirable.
Interviews begin Tuesday 4/27/2021!