COMPANY OVERVIEW: BIC Recruiting has a unique business model that focuses on placing sales and marketing management, general management with P&L expertise and C-level executives within the Petrochemical, refining and Power and Oil & gas industries.
POSITION TITLE: Executive Recruiter
COMPENSATION: competitive salary (DOE) + uncapped commissions
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: League City, Texas
NOTE: Ideally we would prefer a candidate who has worked as a recruiter within the refining, petrochem and/or oil and gas industries but are open to experienced recruiters with experience in other industries
Due to our growth in the Houston area, we have an immediate opportunity available for a Recruiter to join our Houston Team. We are looking for candidates who have a proven, track record of sourcing and placing permanent full-time Sales, Business Development, Environmental Health & Safety and Cxx Suite candidates in industrial services for the Petrochemical, Refining, Power and Oil & gas industries.
To be successful, you need to be able to establish strong relationships with clients and candidates through phone calls, meetings and on-site visits. Successful candidates will have previous business development experience to solicit new clients. Additionally they will have interviewing and resume screening skills to ensure candidates'' credentials match job requirements; experience building and maintaining a network for new business opportunities and referrals to help source qualified candidates. This position requires strong negotiating and communication skills; a person who is highly motivated and a self-starter with a high sense of urgency and strong desire to succeed with excellent organization skills and an emphasis on maintaining detailed documentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop Job Descriptions per Client requirements
• Post Job Openings at appropriate venues
• Build Pool of Candidates by cold calling, networking through industry contacts, associations, and trade groups
• Review resumes of Candidates to screen Qualified Candidates
• Conduct prescreening interviews to evaluate if applicants meet the position requirements.
• Utilize the Internet and social networking for recruitment
• Locate and document where to find ideal candidates
• Create contacts within industry
• Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data by populating ATS and Sales Databases
• Manage end-to-end Hiring Process for Client
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
• Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
• Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews with clients
• Market exclusive candidates where no client listings exist
• Organize and provide marketing collateral for publication in BIC Alliance Magazine and Website