Come and join the Trilogy Team where relationships always matter and Teamwork makes the dream work. Excellent Patient Care is Our Super Power What''s Yours?
We are a Growing Medicare Home Health Agency who are looking to add a 1st Class Regional Compliance Nurse (CN), this position covers the state of Florida and Travel is required. As our Compliance Nurse (CN) you will be responsible for assisting the agency management with the development, ongoing training and education, administration, and evaluation of the Agency''s compliance with company policies, state and federal regulations, Medicare Conditions of Participation, and accreditation program. The CN is an ongoing resource for information and guidance in order to maintain compliance..
If you have a passion for helping others and want to be part of work family who truly care about each other, we would love to talk with you. Our Mission is to blend a fun and professional work environment where
employees feel appreciated and respected, allowing them to provide quality,
safe, and cost-effective home care services to patients in their home.
-Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
-Candidate must have at least three to five (3-5) years of nursing experience, preferably in home health care or related health program.
-Demonstrated ability in or application of organization and excellent telephone/communication skills.
-Ability to deal effectively with high levels of stress.
-Ability to multitask, ensuring the completion of many tasks, projects, and reports throughout the day.
-Advanced, functional knowledge of computer/technology skills.
1. Understands and adheres to company policies and procedures; state and federal regulatory requirements; Medicare Conditions of Participation and provider manuals; and accreditation standards.
2. Assists the Agencies in understanding the importance of the development of quality and process improvement activities with appropriate data collection, aggregation, analysis, taking action and reporting of results according to Agency''s Compliance and Performance Improvement plans.
3. Assists with the regulatory and compliance training and education, in conjunction with the Agency management, to all Agency personnel based on Administrator and/or Director of Clinical Services requests and individual Agency needs.
4. Assist with the review of policies and procedures manuals, forms, and teaching materials to ensure they are complete and up to date as needed or required.
5. Understands and promotes principles of compliance; observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient related information
6. Maintains effective communication with departments and personnel; address difficult situations with critical thinking and professionalism.
7. Serves as a resource for Agency staff who seek guidance in maintaining compliance with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, rules, and accreditation standards.
8. Investigates and reports any problem relating to patient care and/or employee well-being that have been called into the compliance hotline or reported to the compliance team for follow up.
9. Review patient medical records for compliance with accepted professional practices, home health policies, regulations, and accreditation standards.
10. Review all requests for medical records prior to release to requesting individual or entity.
11. Conduct surveys of Agency, educate and assist the Agency staff with the development of any required plans of correction, follow up, and how to maintain compliance.
12. Participates in personal professional growth and development; attends pertinent continuing education programs other than routine inservices and shares information with staff.
13. Work on special projects individually or with a group, as needed.
14. Participates in staff development including orientation, inservice education and continuing education.
15. Maintains current knowledge of local trends and issues. 16. Performs other job duties, as assigned.
Trilogy Home Healthcare. Creating Solutions for Patients, Physicians, and our Community. We strive to provide specialized care to meet the needs of each patient, the way we would our own family. Trilogy Home Healthcare, partnering with community healthcare providers, will develop comprehensive plans of treatment driven by the physician. The care delivered by our experienced clinicians will yield the highest patient outcomes. Trilogy''s three pronged approach depends on the input of our clinical, management and community liaison teams to provide excellent clinical care to our patients.