Work From Home Part Time and Earn Full Time pay!
Can you multi-task and manage your time effectively? American Home Design Inc. is looking for people like you to join our family-oriented team!!
American Home Design, Inc. is seeking experienced Call Center Representatives to work remotely from home, setting appointment for our sales specialists! Our call center team believes in teamwork, fun and making the experience for our potential new customers the best one each and every time. Our successful Call Center Reps have the capability to make in excess of $20.00 per hour with base pay + commission. We are looking for self-motivated and eager professionals to join our team. We will provide thorough training to guarantee your success!
Our Call Center Representative position (outbound telemarketing and appointment setting) involves calling out to warm leads to discuss and set an appointment for our Sales Specialists. Must be friendly with strong phone and verbal communication ability, along with active listening skills and proficient with a computer.
Duties and Requirements
• Contact residential prospects by telephone to schedule appointments.
• Must have a quiet space to work and talk on the phone while at home.
• Must have Your own Computer with high speed internet.
• Type detailed notes on call when necessary.
• Maintain records of accounts, contacts and orders.
• Use a dialer to make up to 25 -35 calls appointments per hour.
• Utilize call flow scripts to engage, excite and educate homeowners.
• Overcome objections.
• Maintain a positive, can-do attitude in the face of rejection.
• Reach and exceed weekly and monthly goals.
Desired Experience, Knowledge and Skillsets
• 2+ years of sales experience
• 1+ years'' experience in a call center setting
• Be proficient in a call center CRM software (salesforce).
• Previous home improvement experience is a HUGE PLUS!
• Being bilingual is a PLUS!
Professional and personable attitude
• Energetic, enthusiastic, outgoing personality
• Active listener
• Articulate with clear enunciation
• A written and conversational communicator
• Persuasive and influential
• Able to solve problems using critical thinking and logic
• Self-motivated, directed and driven
• Mission-driven, goal and detail-oriented
• Resilient to rejection and able to overcome obstacles and objections with a smile
• Adaptable, teachable and willing to learn and keep on learning
• Base pay (based on experience level) with commissions
For over 40 years, American Home Design, Inc. has an excellent reputation for taking care of our customers and maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We are a BBB Torch Award Winner for ethical commerce. We''ve been named a Top Workplace Winner in 2020 and 5 previous years for the Nashville area by the Nashville Tennessean. We''ve been voted a Guild Master by Guild Quality (an independent customer surveying organization) for being one of the top in the country for customer service in our home improvement classification. According to Top Remodeling Magazines, American Home Design, Inc. consistently ranks in the top 100 remodeling companies in the country and #1 in Middle TN.
AHD is a drug free work environment.
Selected candidate must pass a background check.