Mountain Land Rehabilitation is seeking an experienced Recruiter to join our team at our Home Office in Cottonwood Heights, Utah. In this position you will play a critical role as we prepare for aggressive growth over the next 5 years and beyond. You will support the hiring needs of more than 40 therapy clinics throughout Utah, Idaho and Montana, with more coming in the future.
As our Recruiter you will be responsible for attracting, identifying and hiring the country''s top talent to join the Mountain Land Team and help fuel our growth. You will work closely with the owners and management within the company to identify the right candidates. A strong sense of professionalism, self-drive, and resilience are crucial for your success in this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be available nights and weekends for candidate communication and sourcing.
- Able to prioritize tasks and effectively manage time.
- Must be proficient with working on a computer.
- Bachelor''s degree in Human Resources Management or related field or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Recruiter in Physical Therapy is preferred.
- Must have a valid and current Driver''s License and current Auto Insurance.
Starting Wage: $45,000 - $85,000 DOE.
Hours & Benefits: This is a full-time, benefited position and is eligible to receive medical, dental, and vision insurances, as well as life insurances, 401k, and wellness incentives.
Location: Cottonwood Heights, Utah
Apply: Please apply through our website or send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.