Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Kansas City, MO
Kansas City, MO
Responsible for supporting the company''s sales goals through professional sales techniques and good customer service, maintaining quality relations with existing accounts, and providing sales and marketing coverage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop maximum sales potential out of assigned territory through competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company''s products and services as well as the competition''s strengths/weaknesses.
2. Build and maintain quality relations with existing assigned accounts and increase account base and volume of sales on a consistent basis.
3. Contact customers via telephone, correspondence or in person by traveling as frequently as necessary to meet and surpass profitable sales goals for the company.
4. Reevaluate work on an ongoing basis to increase market share.
5. Assess quality of offerings and develop opinion reports on strategies to increase the company''s market share.
6. Stay abreast of market conditions regarding products, product updates, service offerings, and new technologies through available resources.
7. Utilize company leads to expand current customer base and follow up all leads promptly.
8. Maintain updated, organized files on all accounts in assigned territory.
9. Complete and submit sales reports daily on account activity, outstanding proposals, proposals secured, and proposals lost with complete documentation.
10. Provide information and/or follow up on customer
Expectations and Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Prior sales experience strongly preferred. helpful.
• Valid Driver''s License with good driving record required. Must meet insurance underwriting requirements.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Sam Puente at email@example.com
Thursday - Oct. 28, 2021
© 2001 - 2021 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.