Come and join the Trilogy Team where relationships always matter and Teamwork makes the dream work. Excellent Patient Care is Our Super Power What''s Yours?
We are a Growing Medicare Home Health Agency who are looking to add a Corporate Receptionist to our Team. As our Receptionist you will need to have:
-An upbeat personality and demeanor.
-Dynamic and energetic attitude.
-Excellent communication skills and telephone presence.
-Our Receptionist is also responsible for various administrative tasks that cross over into many other area''s of our corporate office including: HR, Finance, Billing and Compliance. If you are looking for a career opportunity that can lead you down other paths, this position is for you.
If you have a passion for helping others and want to be part of work family who truly care about each other, we would love to talk with you. Our mission is to blend a fun and professional work environment where employees feel appreciated and respected, allowing them to provide quality, safe, and cost-effective home care services to patients in their home.
1. A person who has a high school diploma, or equivalent.
2. Preferred training and experience as an administrative assistant and at least two (2) years of work experience.
3. Demonstrated ability in or application of organization and excellent telephone/communication skills.
4. Ability to deal effectively with high levels of stress.
5. Ability to multitask, ensuring the completion of many tasks, projects, and reports throughout the day.
6. Advance Computer/technology skills.
Trilogy Home Healthcare. Creating Solutions for Patients, Physicians, and our Community. We strive to provide specialized care to meet the needs of each patient, the way we would our own family. Trilogy Home Healthcare, partnering with community healthcare providers, will develop comprehensive plans of treatment driven by the physician. The care delivered by our experienced clinicians will yield the highest patient outcomes. Trilogys three pronged approach depends on the input of our clinical, management and community liaison teams to provide excellent clinical care to our patients.