RESTORATIVE CNA / RESTORATIVE CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT - FULL-TIME - BRISTOL / TN - TENNESSEE - 1st Shift (flexible start time!) - Monday through Saturday work schedule!
Broad River Rehab is hiring a full-time Restorative CNA for one of our skilled nursing facilities in Bristol, TN. This is a FIRST SHIFT position, Monday through Saturday. We have PRN opportunities as well!
The Restorative Care CNA provides each of his/her assigned residents with restorative nursing care and services in accordance with the resident''s assessment and care plan. May also be required to daily act in capacity of Rehab Tech to facilitate provision of appropriate levels of rehabilitative therapies.
Duties and Responsibilities
The following is a general list of key job duties and responsibilities:
- Record all restorative documentation entries on flow sheets, notes, charts, etc., in an informative and descriptive manner.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly documentation in accordance with restorative program guidelines with oversight by direct supervisor (Rehab Manager and / or RN-CCC).
- Work closely with therapists / RN-CCC to establish restorative nursing goals and interventions for the resident''s care plan.
- Follow established safety precautions in the performance of all duties.
- Under the direction of the Clinical Supervisor, optimize abilities and skills of patients in facilities:
- Transport and move patients as directed.
- Assist licensed personnel in patient care.
- Assist with maintaining cleanliness of therapy equipment and area.
- Maintain awareness of change in patient population, programs, and patient conditions and inform licensed personnel.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with professional staff and good public relations with patients and families.
- Maintain confidentiality of company, patient and client information.
- Adhere to the appropriate dress code for assigned facility and work environment.
- Adhere to the requirements of the patient''s Bill of Rights.
We have very competitive wages and a FANTASTIC benefit package for the right person including very low cost health insurance.
The ideal candidate would have a current CNA license and love working with skilled rehab therapy and have availability Monday to Saturday.
Current CNA certification in Tennessee
Current physical exam and/or free from communicable disease as required by state law.
RESTORATIVE CNA / RESTORATIVE CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT - FULL-TIME - BRISTOL / TN- TENNESSEE - 1st Shift (flexible start time!)
RESTORATIVE CNA / RESTORATIVE CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT - FULL-TIME - BRISTOL / TN - TENNESSEE - 1st Shift (flexible start time!)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Linda at 704-843-0202 for further details!