Position: Program Director - Inpatient Rehabilitation & Transitional Care Units
Responsible for managing:
• Two hospital based Inpatient Rehabilitation Units (22 & 23 beds) and two Transitional Care Units (11 beds).
• Administrative Leadership team to include: Clinical Liaisons, IRF-PAI Coordinator, Social Workers, Nursing Home Administrator, MDS Coordinator.
• Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech-Language Pathologist or Registered Nurse (BSN or MSN).
• Five (5) years in Inpatient Acute Rehabilitation; experience with Skilled Nursing PPS.
• Two (2) years managing an Inpatient Rehab/TCU.
Functional knowledge and understanding of:
*PPS - regulations of inpatient rehab and skilled nursing
*Quality and outcome improvement, driving key metrics
*Financial accountability & budgeting
*Appeals & denials management
*CARF accreditation standards
*Successfully leading an interdisciplinary team
Salaried position: Commensurate with experience.
EnduraCare is committed to providing the best possible clinical care for our patients, creating a positive working environment for our employees and developing successful partnerships with our customers. Rehabilitation and quality service are our passion.
EnduraCare Acute Care Services, founded in 1981, is the nation''s largest privately held provider of therapy program management for hospitals. We are headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee and operating in more than 13 states. We partner with hospitals and deliver labor productivity, revenue growth, staffing solutions, educational resources, and rehab expertise to ensure optimal performance. Our average contract tenure of more than 10 years demonstrates our focus on long-term relationships with satisfied customers. We are experts at and understand the complex reimbursement structures across all venues. We do one thing, and we do it well! To learn more, visit our website: www.enduracareac.com
We would like to move quickly in order to complete our interview process. If you are interested, please email a copy of your resume so that we may review further and we can decide together if this position could possibly be a good fit, and then would like to proceed with formal interviews.
Contact: Mark Worley
Director of Recruiting