Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Regional Sales Manager
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Houston And Gulf Coast, TX
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A manufacturer and distributor of reciprocation compressor valves.
POSITION TITLE: Regional Sales Manager
COMPENSATION: $70K - $80K base salary + uncapped commission + car allowance
BENEFITS: Standard package + 401k
LOCATION: Houston/Gulf Coast Area (Remote/Work from Home Opportunity)
SUMMARY: To sell and create new business by cultivating current and developing new customers for long-term relationships.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop region to increase market penetration of company products and meet annual sales goals.
• Establish and develop customer relationships to grow the sales pipeline and convert opportunities to orders.
• Identify customer needs and demonstrate the value of company products.
• Work with customers to collect the technical inputs necessary for quotations, performance simulations, application engineering, and manufacturing.
• Prepare commercial documents including quotations, terms and conditions, and sales contracts
• Oversee product installation, assist Engineering with field issues, and train customers on the products.
• Gather market intelligence and monitor trends, and communicate this information within company.
• Bookings and Sales Forecasting for assigned territory.
• Other duties as assigned by manager.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum 3 years relevant sales or commercial experience, preferably working with gas compression in the Oil & Gas industry. Ability to sell at the corporate, regional, and field levels.
• Bachelor''s degree in engineering or business is desired but not required.
• Reciprocating compressor experience.
• Proven track record for developing and managing sales opportunities.
• Progressive responsibility with sales and planning activities.
• Strong selling and negotiation skills.
• Established end-user contacts operating gas compression in the upstream, midstream, and pipeline segments.
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
• Must have excellent oral and written communications skills, be well organized and accurate, and have the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word, and have strong computer skills. Experience with Global Shop is a plus.
• Strong customer service skills and the ability to interact professionally with peers, leadership, and customers
• Clean driving record
• Ability to occasionally lift loads up to 35 lbs.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Sam Puente at email@example.com.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Friday - Jun. 5, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.