Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Part Time Activity Assistant
Brookdale Baywood 310 S 63Rd St Mesa, AZ 85206
Job #: BSL471067
. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist activities coordinator with developing and implementing recreational programs
* Provide hands-on involvement in programs during the residents'' scheduled times
* Assist in the planning, orientation and supervision of volunteers
* Support the activities coordinator in exploring opportunities for resident socialization and engagement
Required skills and qualifications:
* High School diploma or GED
* One year related experience
* Must have an AZ fingerprint Clearance Card
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
* Must be able to pass a drug screening
* Must be able to criminal back ground check
* Food Handlers card a plus
* Must be able to pass an MVD driving screening
* Must have a valid and current drivers license
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Wednesday - Jun. 3, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.