Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate''s degree preferred
* One to three years office experience, including some managerial experience
* Exceptional organizational, time management, and basic mathematic skills
* Advanced computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office and Adobe
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.