Required skills and qualifications:
* Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse or Registered Nurse licensure
* Three years of relevant experience
* Basic typing skills along with a working knowledge of personal computing and word processing software are required, preferably in a Microsoft Windows environment
* Ability to assess a situation and start actions to ensure compliance, enhance quality of care and provide training
* Must be willing to travel
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,150 communities in 47 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone though the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.