Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A full service recycling and demolition company.
POSITION TITLE: Production Manager
COMPENSATION: $70K - $80K base salary + bonus potential
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Houston, TX
SUMMARY: Responsible for overseeing and managing personnel in the performance of duties at all plant locations.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitors and supervises the work of production yard employees.
- Oversees the training of all personnel conducted by the plant operator/ lead person.
- Implements company policy and procedures as directed by Divisional Manager
- Monitors daily safety meetings conducted by the plant operator/ lead person
- Reviews the daily yard status report submitted by the plant operator/ lead person
- Decides & Notifies Division Mgr. of additional staffing needs.
- Counsels, disciplines and effectively recommends termination of production yard personnel.
• Oversees all equipment preventive maintenance and upkeep of records to ensure compliance with recording and retention of records requirements.
• Oversees the plant, equipment and maintenance schedules and recommends possible changes in operation to Division Manager for increased productivity or profit.
• Orders all supplies required for maintenance of yards, including safety supplies.
• Reviews and approves time cards and forwards to Divisional Manager each Monday a.m. for final approval.
• Ensures routine maintenance is performed on a timely basis.
• Maintain inventory wear parts, screens, v-belts, conveyor belting for plants at each crushing site.
• Performs other duties as required or assigned.
• Maintains that Log books are accurately maintained and up to date.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 3 years in a similar position with similar equipment and operations is required.
• Specific knowledge of, and prior maintenance and repair experience with demolition and excavation equipment
• Must have supervisory and leadership skills
• Excellent communication and computer skills
• Basic math skills to monitor job costs and prepare reports
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Deborah Anderson at email@example.com.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Thursday - May. 28, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.