Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Sales and Marketing Manager
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Nurse on Call by Brookdale is looking for a Sales Manager to lead our team in Clermont!
Job #: SMMclerFL36996
We are looking for a seasoned Healthcare Sales Professional with a medical book of business in Clermont. Home Health, Hospice or Durable Medical Sales experience and background are a must.
Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Sales Manager to provide services in the Clermont area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Oversee and direct sales efforts for multiple home health agencies within your respective area
* Manage, develop and monitor marketing plans and budgets
* Market and position BHS programming within assigned territory to achieve all start of care goals
* Oversee the weekly sales and marketing plans, as well as the use of each agency''s marketing dollars to assure optimal exposure and maximum efficiencies
* Assist in interviewing, hiring, training and coaching of all BHS Home Health Outreach Coordinators and marketing staff
* Review and analyze sales performance against referrals, admissions and customer feedback
* Serve as the company''s representative in the community to promote a positive image promote interest
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor''s degree in Marketing or related field from a four-year college preferred
* Four years of marketing and/or sales experience with proven track record
* Experience in home health care or senior living, including management experience
* Valid driver''s license in the state of employment
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and travel often
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Thursday - Oct. 28, 2021
© 2001 - 2021 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.