Greenwood Village, CO
Job #: DTSHHgrwdvlgCO3310a
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Home Health Document Tracking Specialist to provide services in the Greenwood Village area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Complete functions related to physician signed documentation processing and tracking for Home Health patients
* Mail, fax, or prepare hand delivery of documents requiring a physician signature and complies with physician preference for transmission method
* Responsible for data entry associated with Home Health episodes for tracking documentation, orders sent, and orders received with signatures, and ensuring accuracy of data entry in accordance with daily and weekly reconciliation procedures
* Secure the necessary physician signatures and clinical staff signatures for the clinical documentation as required by local, state, and federal requirements
* Keep the Clinical Services Manager informed on outstanding order statuses for the assigned care team
Required skills and qualifications:
* High School Diploma required. Associate''s or Bachelor''s degree preferred
* A minimum of two years of experience in a related health care office setting
* Proficiency with computer use and software applications including Microsoft Office and EMR software preferred
* Ability to work varying hours, including weekends, nights and holidays
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.