Make a difference EVERYDAY!
Your Career Begins with us
Join the TEAM that champions teamwork,
camaraderie, and strives for excellence!
SignOn Bonus / Relocation Assistance available
Position Details: Outpatient Manager
Must be a licensed
Venue: Outpatient services
Dynamic facility and
location! Join us in our newly opened Outpatient bldg. complete with 14'' x 20''
warm water therapy pool. Rapidly growing department due to new
orthopedist joining the team!
CITY / STATE: Canton, IL
Canton, Illinois is a vibrant community. It is conveniently located halfway
between Chicago, IL and St. Louis, MO. And a few hours west of Indianapolis,
IN. This is an ideal location for those who enjoy outdoor activities - consider
a stimulating bike ride; enjoy exhilarating water sports such as sailing, jet
& water skiing, as well as, music festivals.
- Will manage outpatient PT, OT and SLP department
- Will have a treating caseload (appx. 75%)
- Provides leadership for efficient and effective
operations for rehabilitation units and rehabilitation services to meet
- Supervises staff and has financial responsibility for
hospital and EnduraCare Acute Care Services budget projections.
- Cultivates and maintains hospital relations and ensures
regulatory and accreditation compliance.
- Effectively manages rehabilitation programs to ensure
quality patient care.
- Oversight program development
- Ensures that quality patient care is being provided
WHAT WE DO:
EnduraCare Acute Care
Services was founded 1981. We are the nation''s largest privately-held provider
of therapy program management for hospitals and we currently service 13
states. We deliver labor productivity, revenue growth, staffing
solutions, educational resources, and rehab expertise to ensure optimal
performance. Our average contract tenure of more than 10 years
demonstrates our focus on long-term relationships with satisfied
We are experts at and
understand the complex reimbursement structures across all venues.
We do one thing, and we
do it well!
Why EnduraCare Acute Care Services:
- We recognize that maintaining a positive organizational
culture begins with its team of healthcare professionals. Who We Hire
- We embrace, we promote, we preserve the delicate
balance between our patients'' quality of life, our company''s
organizational goals, our core values and our employees'' personal &
- We are ethical and we are compliant.
- We foster an environment with a strong culture built on
integrity and work ethic.
- We are committed to providing the best possible
clinical care for our patients, creating a positive working environment
for each of our employees and developing successful partnerships with our
customers. Rehab and quality service are our passion!
- Realistic Expectations
- Quality Patient Care
- Education & Compliance
- Ideal company culture
- Supports employees'' growth and development
Your Career Begins with us:
Contact: Chanta Courtney
Director of Recruiting