Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Medication Aide / Technician
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Sun City, CA
Brookdale Cherry Hills 28333 Valley Blvd. Sun City, CA 92586
Job #: BSL311741
Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide residents with medication administration and treatment assistance and services according to the health care provider''s orders
* Supervise residents who self-administrator medication while following company and regulatory guidelines
* Report any changes in residents'' physical condition and/or behaviors
* Maintain resident records regarding medication distribution, leisure activities, incidents and observations
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Previous experience working directly with older adults preferred
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
* Must have or obtain CPR and First Aid certification upon hire
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Friday - Jun. 5, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.