Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Courier - CDL B - Iron Mountain, East Peoria, Illinois (9069)
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
East Peoria, IL
Our East Peoria, Illinois facility, located at 700 Pinecrest Drive East Peoria, Illinois 61611 is currently hiring a Courier - CDL B.
Responsibilities include: Our couriers are the public faces of Iron Mountain, trusted to transport and handle client materials and engage with clients and co-workers in a friendly and professional manner. Couriers are responsible for driving a company CDL vehicle to transport materials from client and Iron Mountain locations, loading and unloading through a variety of mechanisms using wireless scanning technology, preparing paperwork and performing daily vehicle maintenance to ensure it functions efficiently. This position calls for a significant amount of physical strength and stamina. We pay by the hour, not the mile.
• Communicates in a friendly professional manner with clients and co-workers
• Operates and maintains company CDL vehicle safely and efficiently, whether manual or standard transmission
• Handles all physical requirements for loading, transporting and driving without assistance (details below)
• Executes accurate and timely handling of client delivery requests
• Prepares accurate paperwork and records
• Climb/step-up into a truck cab
• Grip, lift, push, pull, and carry wheeled, plastic bins over, up and down inclines, stairs, changes in walking surfaces and elevations
• Lift at least 70 lbs.
• Walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time
• Push, Pull bins from 25-350 lbs., with an average weight of 170 lbs.
• Must be at least 21 years old with a valid CLASS B CDL driver’s license, have a good driving record
• Be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening, a background check and a DOT physical
• Demonstrate safe and efficient driving skill
• At least one year of route transportation experience preferred
• Computer proficiency
• Attention to detail and accuracy in paperwork
• Strong customer service and verbal communication skills
• Commitment to adhere and enforce all security procedures
Compliance Obligations: It is the responsibility of every Iron Mountain employee:
• to comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and company policies
• to exhibit ethical behavior in accordance with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
• to complete required training within the allotted time frame
To submit your application for this job, please go to: http://ironmountain-transportation.jobs/east-peoria-il/courier-cdl-b/9F92BB6463AF4071A3F02F35BAD33F48/job/#
About Iron Mountain:
Iron Mountain enables 94% of the Fortune 1000 to smartly and securely manage their physical and digital information assets. With unmatched innovation and collaboration, our teams create information management solutions for our customers’ data, no matter what format, location or lifecycle stage it’s in and no matter where it’s kept. We are more than 17,000 people strong and growing. We’ve been a trusted records management leader since 1951.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
Thursday - Oct. 28, 2021
© 2001 - 2021 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.