Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Psych RN - home health - prn
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Daytona Beach, FL
PRN Psych RN - home health - prn
Daytona Beach, FL
Job #: prnPSYCHRNHHdaytFL65233074
Nurse on Call - Home Healthcare by Brookdale, is a Medicare certified agency providing home healthcare services. We take pride in our strong reputation for furnishing the high quality skilled nursing, rehabilitation and related services that our patients and their families and physicians expect and deserve. We enrich lives every day.
Bringing new life to senior living.
* Evaluate patient and home health environment to determine required services and involve the patient and patient''s family in developing the plan of care
* Develop the POC based on findings from evaluation visit
* Serve as the patient''s advocate and maintain ongoing communication with physician, referral sources, caregivers and facility management to facilitate coordination of care
* Responsible for timely completion and synchronization of OASIS visits within the patient home via device (EMR)
* Provide direct supervision of nursing clinical care team members (LPN''s/LVN''s & HHA''s)
Required skills and qualifications:
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
* 2-3 years of recent psych exp is required
* Prior home health experience is preferred
* Two years of previous related experience
* Licensed as an registered nurse in the state of practice
* Travel is required; must have a reliable car w/current insurance coverage and a current driver''s license
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) devices preferred but not required
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Saturday - Jun. 6, 2020
© 2001 - 2020 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.