Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Group VP of Sales, North America
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Provider of skilled professionals and skilled craft services to the industrial, heavy construction, energy, oil & gas industries nationwide.
POSITION TITLE: Group VP of Sales, North America
COMPENSATION: $150-$180K base +bonus + company vehicle OR allowance + benefits
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: New Jersey
SUMMARY: Maximize revenue in both the Products & Systems and Services Divisions.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Leads Sales Team, representing both the Services and Products & Systems divisions.
• Responsible for attaining North American corporate sales and bookings goals.
• Ensure that sales are aligned with corporate strategic initiatives.
• Manage individual market sector sales team leaders.
• Coordinate sales activities with divisional operations.
• Develop ongoing training programs for the sales team.
• Manage the sales process from lead development, through quoting, closing and sales verification in accordance with the quality system to ensure continued ISO-9000 certification.
• Identify market trends for both the products and services division and establish strategies to maximize revenue in that market.
• Assess competitive landscape and market share.
• Identify application for existing technology - for both Products & Systems and Services divisions.
• Maintain responsibility for assigned customers.
• Territories covered - North America.
• Continue to build relationships with executive level client influencers; communicate successes at local and regional client sites throughout the client''s organization; communicate best practices that have benefited a client''s facility to the client''s worldwide organization.
• Lead cross-functional selling opportunities
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience in technical organizations; business development and sales supervision and/or management.
• Experience in forming and implementing strategic plans.
• Bachelor of Science degree, preferably in engineering or electrical, or minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in sales management.
• Demonstrated ability to develop senior level relationships.
• Knowledge of industrial "pipeline integrity" products and services
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Deborah Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Wednesday - Jan. 17, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.