Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Outside Sales Representative
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Premiere industrial distributor of large specialized products.
POSITION TITLE: Texas Regional Sales Rep
COMPENSATION: Competitive base salary + potential bonus
BENEFITS: Standard package + 401k
LOCATION: Houston, TX
SUMMARY: Responsible for selling rental services in the Texas region.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and follow leads to sell services for construction hoist rentals to the construction market in the Texas market, primarily Houston, Austin, San Antonio and Dallas/Fort Worth.
• Work with customers to determine equipment and service needs.
• Prepare proposals using Salesforce.com.
• Manage credit and collection activities as needed.
• Participate in industry trade shows.
• Utilize company personnel resources to ensure successful contract execution.
• Resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
• Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 2 years prior sales experience. Construction sales or rental experience a plus but not required.
• Bachelor''s Degree required
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs with proficiency in the use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word software.
• Ability to interact effectively co-workers, customers and vendors.
• Excellent organization skills, time management and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Travel territory (approximately 50%) as well as other travel as needed.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Deborah Anderson at email@example.com.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Tuesday - Feb. 19, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.