COMPANY OVERVIEW: Growing industrial services company specializes in the repair, alteration, and new installation of all types of power, chemical, refinery ethylene heaters or furnaces and boilers.
POSITION TITLE: Project Manager
COMPENSATION: $55-$85/hr. ($115-$175K) year + overtime pay + bonus + vehicle allowance.
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Houston Gulf Coast
SUMMARY: Oversees, directs, manages and coordinates business operations for specific projects and implements the tactical actions necessary to maximize project revenue.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Direct, manage, and coordinate activities to achieve individual project business plan goals and maximize profitability.
• Assist with identifying sales opportunities, sales and marketing strategic plans, and enhance business relationships with current project customers.
• Provide accurate forecasting for revenue and demand planning for assets and resources.
• Direct, manage and coordinate all project service and rental activities to exceed customer expectations for the timely and effective delivery of service and systems.
• Manage inventory to maximize production efficiency, revenue and profit.
• Direct, manage and coordinate safety activities to promote safe work environments. Oversee safety related training and reporting. Comply with federal (OSHSA) and state safety rules.
• Evaluate, monitor and report project operating performance data by communicating with senior management. Maintain accurate records relating to matters such as inventory, billable work, hours worked, services produced and purchased.
• Carries out supervisory duties including; training employees, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees along with addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 10 years Boiler, Heater, & Furnace specific construction experience.
• Excellent working knowledge of Ethylene Heaters, chemical process piping, power/boiler piping repairs.
• Ability to read and interpret P&ID''s, isometric drawings, blueprints, schematics, equipment layouts, and related drawings, charts, and documents.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Deborah Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.