Come and join the Trilogy Team where relationships always matter and Teamwork makes the dream work. Excellent Patient Care is Our Super Power What''s Yours?
We are a Growing Medicare Home Health Agency who are looking to add a 1st Class Regional Support Nurse, this position covers Coral Springs, West Palm Beach, and Port Saint. As our Regional Operations Support Nurse(ROSN) you will be responsible for the training of the Agency''s clinical personnel. Our ROSN will also assist with any needed operational items identified in the Agencies in the designated region.
If you have a passion for helping others and want to be part of work family who truly care about each other, we would love to talk with you. Our Mission is to blend a fun and professional work environment where
employees feel appreciated and respected, allowing them to provide quality,
safe, and cost-effective home care services to patients in their home.
-Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
-Candidate must have at least two (2) years of nursing experience, preferably in home health care or related health program.
-Demonstrated ability in or application of organization and excellent telephone/communication skills.
-Ability to deal effectively with high levels of stress.
-Ability to multitask, ensuring the completion of many tasks, projects, and reports throughout the day.
-Advanced, functional knowledge of computer/technology skills.
1. Responsible for the training and education to all clinical personnel both administrative and field.
2. Review of office process and provide continued education as identified.
3. Review operational manuals to ensure they are complete and up to date as needed.
4. Trains all clinical office positions on agency process and job functions (CTM, Clinical Intake, DCS, QA )
5. Assists the office with any needed operational items.
6. Covers/supports the clinical office positions as needed.
7. Supports philosophy of the company.
8. Consistently follows Company/Agency policies and procedures; sets an example for employees.
9. Maintains effective communication with departments and personnel. 10. Maintains compliance with applicable federal, state, and local regulations, rules, and accreditation standards.
11. Participates in personal professional growth and development.
12. Participates in staff development including orientation, in-service education and continuing education
13. Maintains current knowledge of local trends and issues. 14. Performs other job duties, as assigned.
Trilogy Home Healthcare. Creating Solutions for Patients, Physicians, and our Community. We strive to provide specialized care to meet the needs of each patient, the way we would our own family. Trilogy Home Healthcare, partnering with community healthcare providers, will develop comprehensive plans of treatment driven by the physician. The care delivered by our experienced clinicians will yield the highest patient outcomes. Trilogy''s three pronged approach depends on the input of our clinical, management and community liaison teams to provide excellent clinical care to our patients.