Come and join the Trilogy Team where relationships always matter and Teamwork makes the dream work. Excellent Patient Care is Our Super Power.. What''s Yours?
We are a Growing Medicare Home Health Agency who is in need of seasoned Per Diem Behavioral Health / Psych Registered Nurses for our team in Marion County.
As part of our exceptional team on Clinicians, you will provide Behavioral Nursing services to our patients in the comfort of their home. If you have a passion for helping others and want to be part of work family who truly care about each other, we would love to talk with you.
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- Two (2) years of Home Healthcare nursing experience.
- Minimum one (1) year experience of Behavioral Health/Psych Nursing; Certification in Psych a plus!
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of this Agency.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
Trilogy Home Healthcare. Creating Solutions for Patients, Physicians, and our Community. We strive to provide specialized care to meet the needs of each patient, the way we would our own family. Trilogy Home Healthcare, partnering with community healthcare providers, will develop comprehensive plans of treatment driven by the physician. The care delivered by our experienced clinicians will yield the highest patient outcomes. Trilogy''s three pronged approach depends on the input of our clinical, management and community liaison teams to provide excellent clinical care to our patients.