Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Salt Lake City, UT
COMPANY OVERVIEW: A general construction company that specializes in the fabrication and erection of steel structures.
POSITION TITLE: Controller
COMPENSATION: Competitive DOE
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, UT
SUMMARY: Responsible for preparing all financial documents and analysis of the division with supervision over accounting, clerical, payroll and benefits.
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accountable for the timely reporting of all financial information to the divisional management and as well as the corporate office; including monthly statements, year-end closing documentation, financial forecasts and various reports.
• Responsible for the month end and year-end close process, including all financial statements and supporting schedules.
• Assist in ensuring data and reports related to the sale of products are accurate and timely in relation to the formulation of quotation rates.
• Oversee accounting and clerical, including payroll systems, payroll production, and adherence to labor standards, benefits administration and the employee handbook.
• Participate in various management meetings, including weekly production meetings and monthly Project Status Report (PSR) meetings.
• Co-ordinate all internal and external audits or reviews.
• Co-ordinate all physical inventory counts.
• Responsible for maintaining various state contractor licenses.
• Assist sales staff members in understanding customer service issues related to costs and profitability.
• Ensure a good understanding of the overall day to day operations of the organization.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 10 - 15 year''s work experience in accounting or finance, preferably in an industrial construction environment.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to work independently or as a team with a hands on approach
• Detail orientated
• Strategic and entrepreneurial thinking ability
• Knowledge of Utah labor, tax, and accounting laws.
• University or college with a background in accounting or finance is preferred
• Experience working with payroll
• Accounting designation would be an asset but not a requirement.
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Sam Puente at email@example.com
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k), Bonus Plan
Friday - May. 24, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.