Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Sales Administrative Assistant
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: With over 85,000-plus readers, BIC Magazine is North America''s largest multi-industry, multi-departmental energy publication. BIC Magazine targets key decision makers in the upstream, midstream and downstream energy sectors.
POSITION TITLE: Sales Administrative Assistant
COMPENSATION: $38,000 - $42,000 salary.
BENEFITS: Health insurance, dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation and holidays
LOCATION: League City, TX
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
** Position has the ability to grow into inside sales or outside sales role. Commissionable opportunities with job growth.
• Support the President of BIC Alliance
• Assist with the management and organizing of the company Event calendar, including making travel arrangements.
• Manage company documents with a high level of organization & confidentiality
• Answer phones and greet visitor in a highly professional manner
• Soft sales calls
• Direct customer inquiries to proper personnel
• Assist reviewing and formatting documents (doc) and presentation (ppt)
• Assist with entries to CRM tool, keep industry specific lists and ensure that the company has an organized database
• Assist President with reports and projects
• Create sales proposals
• Assist with operational aspects of renewal process
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge; in part by reviewing the monthly publication; establishing personal networks; occasionally attending company events.
• Take initiative and work effectively under minimal supervision
• Maintain excellent work ethic and team spirit
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Three years of administrative assistant or related work experience (five years preferred)
• Must be proficient and experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Previous CRM experience
• Excellent time and priority management
• Self-motivated and self-learner
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment and exercise good judgment / decision making
***PLEASE NOTE: We try to respond to everyone who applies for our jobs, but in periods of high activity it may not be possible. We hope we can personally help you find your new job and wish you success in your job search. For more information please email Hazel Kassu at email@example.com.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401(k)
Sunday - Apr. 21, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.