COMPANY OVERVIEW: A leading industrial services company specializing in the refining, petrochemical, power generation, and oil & gas markets.
POSITION TITLE: Regional Operations Manager
COMPENSATION: $125K - $160K base salary + bonus + vehicle allowance
BENEFITS: Standard package
LOCATION: Texas Gulf Coast
DUTIES OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Managing daily activities in the field and office
• Support the field in various ways including
o Ordering material and equipment, making site arrangements, aligning work fronts to keep crews moving, new hiring, training, customer relations, etc.
• Review monthly work in progress (WIP) with President
•Conduct job cost analysis and track unusual expenses and or change is scope
• Attend job meetings and visit job sites when required
• Develop work through ongoing relationships as well as building new work fronts
• Maintain, Manage and Embrace our safety culture throughout the region