Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Clinical Intake Home Healthcare
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Trilogy Home Healthcare
Come and join the Trilogy Team where relationships always matter and Teamwork makes the dream work. Excellent Patient Care is Our Super Power What''s Yours?
We are a Fast Growing Medicare Home Health Agency who is in need of a seasoned
Full Time LPN or RN Clinical Intake Coordinator
for our outstanding Team. If you have a passion for helping others and want to be part of work family who truly care about each other, we would love to talk with you.
Our Mission is to blend a fun and professional work environment where employees feel appreciated and respected, allowing them to provide quality, safe, and cost-effective home care services to patients in their home.
- RN or LPN with recent Home Healthcare experience
- Knowledge and the ability to apply understanding of medical te
rminology and basic coding
- Knowledge of Medicare home health including, but not limited to Medicare home health admission requirements
- Knowledge of Agency policies and procedures
- Ability to deal effectively with high levels of stress and communicate effectively in those situations
- Ability to multitask, ensuring the completion of many tasks, projects, and reports throughout the day
- Basic, functional knowledge of computer/technology skills including, but not limited to MS Office, MS Excel, navigation of company website, and electronic medical record
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, work well with marketing and clinical team, and communicate with referral sources confidently and
Trilogy Home Healthcare. Creating Solutions for Patients, Physicians, and our Community. We strive to provide specialized care to meet the needs of each patient, the way we would our own family. Trilogy Home Healthcare, partnering with community healthcare providers, will develop comprehensive plans of treatment driven by the physician. The care delivered by our experienced clinicians will yield the highest patient outcomes. Trilogy''s three pronged approach depends on the input of our clinical, management and community liaison teams to provide excellent clinical care to our patients
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401(k)
Sunday - Nov. 18, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.