Full Time Home Health Aide - CNA Required
Job #: HHAoneAL671351
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Home Health Aide to provide therapy services in the Oneonta area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Help residents maintain good personal hygiene
* Plan and prepare nutritional meals
* Assist residents with treatments as ordered by the physician, and approved and supervised by the nurse
* Encourage residents to become as independent as possible, according to the nursing care plan
* Provide emotional and psychological support to the resident and other members of the household
* Report any changes in the resident''s mental or physical condition, or in the home to immediate supervisor
Required skills and qualifications:
* Training through a vocational school, certified home health agency or hospital with a curriculum consisting of a minimum of 75 hours OR state nurses aide certification or present documentation of your school''s curriculum
* One year of recent home health experience required, including Medicare experience
* Current CPR and first aid certifications
* Ability to interact and build relationships with older adults
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.