Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Resident Care Provider
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time (3rd Shift), PRN (All Shifts Available) Resident Care Provider
Brookdale Cedar Springs 2505 Spring Avenue Decatur, AL 35601
Job # BSL64231311a
. Bringing new life to senior living.
Ready to make a difference?
As a resident care provider you''ll make a real difference by building relationships with residents at our senior living community.
You won''t just be serving meals or helping residents bath, get dressed and look their best. You''ll deliver compassion, a sense of respect, and emotional support.
Extra effort gets rewarded in our community and the opportunity for advancement in one of the fastest growing industries is within reach. We''ll help you achieve a balance between work and family.
Answer your calling for a more fulfilling career.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of related experience
* Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
* Flexibility with schedule including availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Positive attitude and contagious energy
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
PRN associates enjoy:
* retirement savings plan (401k) with company matching
* covered transportation and parking costs (where eligible)
* Brookdale Perks - savings on restaurants, movie tickets, cell phones, cars and other products
* participation in the Good People referral program which awards bonuses
* discounted senior living costs for you and your family members
Sunday - Nov. 18, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.