Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
Dining Services Supervisor
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time Dining Services Supervisor First Shift, Second Shift
Brookdale Jones Farm 2815 Carl T Jones Drive SE Huntsville, AL 35803
Job #: BSL671078
Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist Manager with daily operations and supervision of dining services associates
* Directly supervise and monitor servers to ensure quality of service and customer satisfaction
* Plan daily menu for residents in accordance with company standards and procedures
* Adhere to all safety and sanitation standards
* Assist service staff during mealtime as needed
Required skills and qualifications:
* High School diploma or GED
* Three years of relevant dining experience required
* Current ServSafe certification required
* Obtain/hold any local, state, and/or county required food handling licenses
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Saturday - Jul. 20, 2019
© 2001 - 2019 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.