Items in Job Cart:
Compare Cost of Living
How would you rate your online job search experience?
To apply directly to this job, please click on the Apply button. To apply later, click on the Add to Cart button.
Full Time Sales Counselor First Shift
Brookdale Univ Pk IL/AL/MC(AL) 400 University Park Drive Birmingham , AL 35209
Job #: BSL67530
Bringing new life to senior living.
Under limited supervision, receives walk-in/call-in visitors and uses software systems to identify and
contact leads provided by the Business Development Coordinator and current community residents.
Effectively explains and demonstrates to prospective residents and their families the benefits of residing
and receiving care at the community. Communicates sales and contractual information and closes
contract sales to maintain and improve occupancy levels. Solicits assistance of community staff to
promote and explain community services, practices, policies, pricing and other information necessary to
close the sale.
* Routinely reviews software databases to identify and follow-up on leads from all sources.
* Calls a lead and obtains additional information on personal residential and care needs.
* Encourages prospective residents and families to make wait list deposits.
* Meets established goals regarding contacts and tours to achieve desired sales goals.
* Enters updated prospective resident information and status of relationship into the lead management system.
* Maintains positive and understanding relationships with current residents and their family.
* Cultivate leads with current residents through positive interaction and interest in activities and concerns.
* Assists in planning, sponsoring, organizing, and executing special events to inform and attract referrals and prospects to visit community.
* Communicates community features to best compete with competitor''s strengths and weaknesses.
* Conducts personal tours of communities for prospective residents and family.
* Schedules meetings with staff department heads as requested or as deemed necessary to effectively convince potential residents of abilities to meet their residential and care needs.
* Understands needs of potential residents to highlight community features that will satisfy them.
* Explains fee structure in a manner that will be most meaningful and that will clearly reflect the benefits of prospective resident''s choices. Explains the physical and financial assessment processes to prospects and coordinates required staff interviews and credit checks.
* Closes contractual arrangements. Communicates availability of units and status of waiting lists.
* Requests assistance of marketing assistant when appropriate to coordinate needs relating to logistics of new resident moves including such things as transference of keys, furniture move-in coordination, unit preparation, new resident orientation and welcoming, etc.
* May provide input regarding the development of promotional brochures, videos and mailings as used in networking referrals and marketing to prospective residents.
* Prepares written reports and communicates status of current success in a clear and concise manner.
* Some weekend & special event hours as required
Required skills and qualifications:
* A Bachelor''s degree or equivalent in coursework and related experience is required.
* Minimum of five years of progressive experience in the real estate or health care field including experience in such areas as promotion, public relations, or admissions, including a minimum of two years with a proven sales or promotion track record.
* Prior experience selling or promoting senior residential and health care services is highly preferred.
* Reliable car transportation with insurance, plus a valid driver''s license.
If you''re a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Wednesday - Sep. 19, 2018
© 2001 - 2018 JobsExcite.com - All Rights Reserved.